Introduction of Motor Grader(GR500):
The GR Series Motor Graders are mainly used in ground leveling, canalling, slope scraping, earthmoving, scarification or snow removal work on road, airfield, farmland, and so on. They are necessary construction machines for national defense engineering, mine construction, town and country roads building, and farmland improvement...
Performance and characteristic
1. New appearance design.
2. The articulation frame is adopted and matched with the steering of the front wheel, With small turning radius, maneuvering and flexible.
3. The electro-hydraulic controls the power shift gearbox, with 6ahead gears and 3 back gears.
4. The international matching hydraulic parts are adopted, with reliable operation.
5. The motions of the blade are fully hydraulically controlled.
6. The rear axle is the three-section driving axle which is provided with the NO-SPIN self-locking differential mechanism.
7. The manipulation table and seats are adjustable. The arrangement of the manipulation handle and instruments are reasonable, with convenient application, and the comfort of driving is improved.
8. The cab is grand and nice, with wide eyeshot and good sealing.
9. The front bulldozing plate, rear scarification device, front scarification harrow and automatic leveling device can be added
|Travelling speed ,forward||0~38(Infinitely variable speed ) km/h|
|Travelling speed ,reverse||0~38(Infinitely variable speed ) km/h|
|Tire inflation pressure||400 MPa|
|Working hydraulic pressure||22 MPa|
|Transmission pressure|| |
|Max. steering angle of front wheels||49°|
|Max. lean angle of front wheels||17°|
|Max. oscillation angle of front axle||15°|
|Max. oscillation angle of balance box||15|
|Frame articulation angle||27°|
|Min. turning radius using articulation||12.4m|
|Maximum lift above ground||650mm|
|Maximum depth of cutting||680mm|
|Maximum blade position angle||40°|
|Blade cutting angle||40°-80°|
|Circle reversing rotation||120°|
|Moldboard width X height||7300×1067mm|