Features of FIBC buffle ton bags:
1. Sizes & designs can be tailored according to individual needs.
2. Fabric can be coated, uncoated, and colored.
3. Various lifting options, filling options, and discharging options.
4. UV-treatment available.
5. Safety factors 5:1 (for single-trip use), 6:1 (UN-approved), and 8:1 (for multi-use trip uses).
6. All bags have a document pouch and handling label.Specification of the FIBC bulk bag:
Packaging & Delivery:
|Description||Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container|
|Size||90*90*100cm or as required|
|Body Material||100% Virgin Polypropylene (PP)|
|Color||White, beige or as required|
|Top||spout, open, duffle top and others|
|Bottom||spout, plain, full open bottom and others|
|Lifting Loops||cross-corner, corner, tunnel lift and others|
|Safe Working Load (SWL)||500kg-2000kg|
|Safety Factor||5:1 or 6:1|
|Liner||50-120 micro PE liner available|
|Printing||One or three color available|
|Document Pouch||1pc, size 26x35cm (A4)|
|Shipment||by sea or by air with mutual agreement|
Max Loading information:
1*20'GP: about 2800pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*40'GP: about 7500pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*20'GP: 3200pcs/20pallet, 160pcs/pallet
1*40'GP: 7040pcs/44pallet, 160pcs/pallet
7.5 ton per 1x20'GP, 18 ton per 1x40'GP
Delivery time: 25-30 days for non-peak time.Common sizes of FIBC bulk bags (cm):
Others Type FIBC
Our PP Woven Bag
Our products have been sold to more than 40 countries. We gain a good reputation for our high quality big bags and excellent service in the world, and willing to set up long-term cooperation with our customers in the frame of diversification policy as well as mutual benefit.